Welcome to another episode of Rome Maynard: On call. This week we have dying country music singers, Ohio city signs, and a discussion of why cities that end in "-ville" nickname themselves "vegas."
Other topics discussed in this episode:
- Musicians that Joel sees in concert are dying
- Joel review of Jason Isbell concert in Akron, OH
- Ohio town signs
- Rome Maynard for Lt. Gov.
- Rome's trip to Ohucky
- Knoxville sunsphere
- Why do towns that end in -ville nickname themselves "vegas?"
- Larry update
- Parenting advice: should I let my child get a snake?
- Cannon update--how could they miss?
- Who likes red delicious apples?